MUHAMMAD YASIR

graphic designer

......................................................................................................................

Hello my name is Muhammad Yasir. I was born on 14,8,2003. Location kerala, malappuram, chelari. I am a graphic designer. My father's name is Muhammad Mustafa and my mother's name is Fatima Suhara. This is from my youth. That is passion. And study graphic design. And became a graphic designer. I am currently studying graphic design. The place where I study is Chemmad. The name of the college is Imposto. I can make beautiful designs for you. Any work related to the graphic design you provide. I will do it beautifully. The work I do now. LOGO design | poster design | business card design | wedding flux & card design | save the date more graphical advertising works ...

Previous Post Next Post